Damen Shiprepair Amsterdam BV
tt. Vasumweg 125-131
1033 SG Amsterdam
Branches: Ship repair, crane building and technical services, Industry and trade in the port area, offshore oil and gas services.
In ship repair and conversion, it comes down to having your ship back ‘en route’ as soon as possible and for as long as possible. That is why you’ll want to work with a specialised yard ready to offer you reliability both in speed and quality of work. A yard that is flexible, service-oriented and competitively priced and that shows its talent for improvisation when needed.
In other words, a yard that is willing to go the ‘extra yard’ to meet your ship repair and conversion needs. DAMEN Shiprepair Amsterdam is prepared to offer you exactly that kind of partnership. With a dedicated technical staff, a no nonsense commercial approach, strong project management and first-class ship repair and conversion facilities, your ship is given all the required priority and professional care.
A flexible organisation and efficient working methods will ensure you it leaves the dock or berth with the shortest possible notice to return to service. DAMEN Shiprepair Amsterdam and sister company Niron Staal are able to to offer its clients a complete range of services and products:
- Dry docking, repair and conversion of vessels of all types up up to Panamax size
- Manufacturing large steel constructions such as ship sections and offshore handling equipment
- Repair and machining of components such as rudderstocks and crane parts.
We offer our customers:
- Full service on siter
- Low threshold organization
- Teamwork (we see our customers as part of the team)
- State of the art equipment and working methods
- Flexible and efficient organization
- Dedicated technical staff
Recently a specific study by the UK Department of Trade and Industry rated our Amsterdam facility the No 1 Repair and Conversion Yard for Oil & Gas Industry related vessels in Europe. Recently a specific study by the UK Department of Trade and Industry rated our Amsterdam facility the No 1 Repair and Conversion Yard for Oil & Gas Industry related vessels in Europe.