Mammoet Nederland B.V.
Witte Hekweg 4
1951 HL Velsen-Noord
branches: Offshore oil and gas services, Industrie and trade in the port area, Ship repair, crane building and technical services
Mammoet wind activities are centered on the installation of wind turbines and providing solutions to stakeholders within the alternative energy sector throughout the world. Although we operate worldwide, we are never more than a phone call or an e-mail away, and you are always welcome to contact us for a no-obligation discussion of how we can deal with the task at hand.Â
Onshore wind turbines services
- Road transport (on conventional trailers and SPMTs)
- General crane and heavy lifting services
- Wind turbine installation
- Transformer transport and installation
- Wind turbine maintenance support
Mammoet has transported and installed wind turbines throughout the world. For some large-scale projects we have even created dedicated temporary terminals with transshipment and storage facilities. At the other end of the spectrum, our extensive fleet of equipment enables us to provide cranes at short notice for urgent, unscheduled maintenance.
Offshore wind turbines services
- Logistics services for wind turbines and their foundations (storage and transshipment)
- Installation support services
- Transformer platform load-outs and handling
- Multipurpose deep-water terminals with on-site storage
The onshore logistics operations associated with the installation of offshore wind farms demand a combination of thorough preparation and great flexibility, as the progress of the work is often dependent on the weather. For many projects, Mammoetâ€™s specialist Engineering Department can develop innovative solutions to meet specific customer requirements and help complete projects safely, more quickly and at lower cost.