1047 HM Amsterdam
branches: Logistics, Logistic service, forwarding, warehousing, General cargo stevedores, container & RO/RO, Agents and shipbrokers, Inland waterway navigation, terminals, brokers and rail road carriers
TMA Logistics is an international logistical service provider active in:
- Custom formalities
- physical distribution
- Shipping agency
- Heavy lift and project handling
In the field of stevedoring and project handling the Group offers a variety of terminals in Antwerp, Hull and locations in the Amsterdam port area with a total capacity 85 hectares varying from 5 to 55 hectares.
With our team of specialists TMA Logistics can supply tailor-made solutions, handle all logistical projects and supply services in the field of:
- Crane capacity available between 100 and 800 tons
- Deep water with draft up to 15,5 meter
- Storage capacity both open and covered area
- Barge connections to the German Hinterland
- Custom documentation experts
- Congestion fee facilities
- Temporary office space available
We may count companies like van Oord, Siemens, Wind, Volker Wessels, BAM, Mammoet, Wagenborg, SAL Heavy Lift, BBC Line and Ocean Team to our loyal customers.
Our goal is that cooperation between two companies will achieve growth for both and will create synergy.